Use the menus on the left to find information on all aspects of commercial fishing in New Zealand and the services provided by FishServe.
Under each heading you will find;
- Using Online Services: How to register for online services, quick guides and user tips.
- Commercial Fishing: How to become a client, plus information on ACE, Quota, Permits, Licences, Fees, Levies and Deemed Values.
- Reference Material: Conversion factors, deemed value rates, species lists and legislation updates.
- Aquaculture: Applications and register information.
- Subscriptions: How to subscribe to FRED
- APIs: FishServe and ERS APIs which allow system-to-system interfaces.
- Digital Monitoring: Information on electronic reporting requirements, e-logbooks, GPR systems and cameras.