Following the raise in alert levels, service changes will once again apply at FishServe, beginning:
Monday the 1st of March.
In line with government advice, most FishServe staff will be working off-site until Monday the 8th of March. This will not impact our services, and it will be business as usual for FishServe.
This is subject to change based on government advice. We will post an additional notice should this be extended.
Client Representative Appointments
At alert level 2, meetings with your client representative will be possible, but we kindly ask that you contact your client representative to book an appointment ahead of time.
Before booking an appointment with your client representative, please note the following:
- All appointments must be booked directly with your client representative. The time of your appointment must be agreed upon by you and your client representative ahead of time. You must notify your client representative ahead of time if you plan on attending the office. Please do not attend the office without notice.
- You must record your visit to the office by using one of the following:
- Using the NZ COVID Tracer App to scan the NZ COVID Tracer codes at reception
- Using our Contact Tracing spreadsheet.
- Any appointments or meetings must be conducted with social distancing rules in place (1 metre apart). Antibacterial gel will be available at reception.
Our helpline will be available on 04 460 9555 during our usual hours of business (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday) to assist with any queries. For non-urgent queries, you can use our online contact form to get in touch.
Please return completed forms to FishServe by scanning and emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org OR your client representative. Scanned documents must be clear, legible and signed by the appropriate person/s.
New Zealand Government - Unite Against Covid-19
Seafood New Zealand – Covid-19 Information
Ministry for Primary Industries – Commercial fishers and aquaculture farmers during COVID-19