Following the move to the COVID-19 traffic light system, Wellington is now under the orange setting. As a result, service changes continue to apply at FishServe.
Keep reading to find out more.
As we have previously indicated, we have vacated our offices at 135 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington.
Our PO Box address and contact number are still the same. Any mail intended for FishServe should be sent to either our PO Box address (PO Box 297, Wellington 6140) or to our temporary premises, which you can read more about below.
FishServe Hub & Working Arrangements
The FishServe Hub is acting as our temporary office until we move to new premises. The hub is located at Level 9, 15 Willeston Street, Wellington Central.
The hub has a limited capacity, so only the Client Services team and a small number of staff work there. Most staff continue to work from home, so if you plan on attending the hub to speak to a particular member of staff, it’s best to call ahead and confirm that they will be there.
Client Representative Appointments
At the orange traffic light setting, meetings with your client representative will be possible. However, you must contact your client representative to book an appointment ahead of time. Access to the hub is limited, so please do not attend without notice.
Before booking an appointment with your client representative, please note the following:
- All appointments must be booked directly with your client representative. The time of your appointment must be agreed upon by you and your client representative ahead of time.
- You must notify your client representative ahead of time if you plan on attending the hub.
- You must record your visit to the hub by using one of the following:
- Using the NZ COVID Tracer App to scan the NZ COVID Tracer codes
- Using our Contact Tracing spreadsheet
- Visitors to the hub are required to wear face masks.
- Any appointments or meetings must be conducted with social distancing rules in place (1 metre apart). Antibacterial gel will be available.
Our helpline will be available on 04 460 9555 during our usual hours of business (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday) to assist with any queries. For non-urgent queries you can use our online contact form to get in touch.
Please return completed forms to FishServe by scanning and emailing them to email@example.com OR your client representative. Scanned documents must be clear, legible and signed by the appropriate person/s.
New Zealand Government - Unite Against Covid-19
Seafood New Zealand – Covid-19 Information
Ministry for Primary Industries – Operating under the COVID-19 Protection Framework