At alert level 2, the below service changes will apply at FishServe from:
11:59 PM on Tuesday the 7th of September
Office Opening & Working Arrangements
Our office is open at alert level 2 but only a limited number of staff will be working on-site. Most staff will continue to work off-site for the duration of level 2.
Client Representative Appointments
At alert level 2 meetings with your client representative will be possible. We kindly ask that you contact your client representative to book an appointment ahead of time. Please do not attend the office without notice.
Before booking an appointment with your client representative, please note the following:
- All appointments must be booked directly with your client representative. The time of your appointment must be agreed upon by you and your client representative ahead of time.
- You must contact your client representative ahead of time if you plan on attending the office.
- You must record your visit to the office by using one of the following:
- Using the NZ COVID Tracer App to scan the NZ COVID Tracer codes at reception
- Using our Contact Tracing spreadsheet
- Visitors to the office are required to wear face masks.
- Any appointments or meetings must be conducted with social distancing rules in place (1 metre apart). Antibacterial gel will be available at reception.
Our helpline will be available on 04 460 9555 during our usual hours of business (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday) to assist with any queries. For non-urgent queries you can use our online contact form to get in touch.
Please return completed forms to FishServe by scanning and emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org OR your client representative. Scanned documents must be clear, legible and signed by the appropriate person/s.
New Zealand Government - Unite Against Covid-19
Seafood New Zealand – Covid-19 Information
Ministry for Primary Industries – Information for fishers during Alert Level 2