At alert level 2, there will be minor changes to service at FishServe, beginning:
Monday the 17th of August.
Our helpline will be available on 04 460 9555 during our usual hours of business (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday) to assist with any queries. For non-urgent queries, you can use our online contact form to get in touch.
Client Representative Appointments
At alert level 2, meetings with your client representative will be possible, but we kindly ask that you contact your client representative to book an appointment ahead of time.
Before booking an appointment with your client representative, please note the following:
- All appointments must be booked directly with your client representative. The time of your appointment must be agreed upon by you and your client representative ahead of time. You must notify your client representative ahead of time if you plan on attending the office. Please do not attend the office without notice.
- You must record your visit to the office by using one of the following:
- Using the NZ COVID Tracer App to scan the NZ COVID Tracer codes at reception
- Using our Contact Tracing spreadsheet.
- Any appointments or meetings must be conducted with social distancing rules in place (1 metre apart). Antibacterial gel will be available at reception.
Please return completed forms to FishServe by scanning and emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org OR to your client representative. Scanned documents must be clear, legible and signed by the appropriate person/s.
New Zealand Government - Unite Against Covid-19
Ministry for Primary Industries – Commercial fishers and aquaculture farmers during COVID-19
Seafood New Zealand – Covid-19 Information