This year, the FishServe office will be closed from:
5 PM on Thursday the 23rd of December
8 AM on Wednesday the 5th of January 2022
During this time, you will still be able to access our website and carry out transactions online, but there are some changes you need to be aware of.
Keep reading to find out more
Direct Debit Payments
Any direct debit payments normally made on the 25th of the month will be withdrawn on the next working day instead.
Any payments received after Thursday the 23rd of December will be processed on or after Wednesday the 5th of January 2022.
New Office & Working Arrangements
From Thursday the 16th of December, you’ll find us at our new office at Level 12, 7 Waterloo Quay, Wellington.
Public access to level 12 will be limited until Monday the 10th of January 2022 . If you plan on attending the office to speak to a particular member of staff, we recommend you call ahead to confirm they will be there.
Our PO Box address (PO Box 297, Wellington 6140) and contact number will remain the same.
FishServe Hub to Close
Following our move to 7 Waterloo Quay, the FishServe Hub will close on Wednesday the 15th of December. If you have already sent any mail to this address, don’t worry – it will be forwarded to our new location.
Client Representative Appointments
At the orange traffic light setting, meetings with your client representative will be possible. However, you must contact your client representative to book an appointment ahead of time.
Before booking an appointment with your client representative, please note the following:
- All appointments must be booked directly with your client representative. The time and location of your appointment must be agreed upon by you and your client representative ahead of time.
- You must notify your client representative ahead of time if you plan on attending the office.
- You must record your visit by using one of the following:
- Using the NZ COVID Tracer App to scan the NZ COVID Tracer codes
- Using our Contact Tracing spreadsheet
- Visitors to the office are required to wear face masks.
- Any appointments or meetings must be conducted with social distancing rules in place (1 metre apart). Antibacterial gel will be available.
New Zealand Government - Unite Against Covid-19
Seafood New Zealand – Covid-19 Information
Ministry for Primary Industries – Operating under the COVID-19 Protection Framework